Saturday 26 October 2013

Essie First Timer

Hey there :)
Hope who ever is reading is having a good Saturday so far!
I thought since I still have the same mani on as my last post because:
1. it has not chipped at all
2. i cannot bring myself to take it off ;)
I would do a little review on a nail polish that I tried a couple of weeks ago.

(Please ignore how dry my cuticles look)
I had been contemplating on buying this polish for so long because I loved the colour so much. It was a bit expensive on ebay, so instead I decided to buy the whole Essie Resort Collection 2013 in bulk because I also loved all the other colours.
I had to put this one on straight away but, even though the colour was gorgeous, my formula was horrible! I don't know if this was the case with anyone else but mine was so gloopy and streaky, and took forever to dry. The colour was all worth it though
Kimberley x

No comments:

Post a Comment