Wednesday 12 February 2014

China Glaze Neon & On & On

Hi everyone. I am wearing my first real official neon polish of the summer and isn't it amazing! I literally cannot stop staring at these, they are super bright and gorgeous. Colours like this is why I love China Glaze, and even though the Summer 2013 Sunsational Collection got so much hate, I just couldn't ignore the neons! 

Now onto the polish :D (p.s. this post is a little pic heavy)




Lighting was perfect when I took these photos and this polish is amazing so I had to take lots of pictures (sorry). This is three coats of Neon & On & On. Now the bad part. The formula. I had soo much dragging and patchiness it wasn't funny. The first coat was a mess, so I wanted to neaten with the second and add a thicker layer. That did not even it out and seemed to make more patches. I then tried for a third very careful coat and managed to get rid of most imperfections. I guess being a neon it dries very fast before you even finish the current coat you're applying, thus taking it off with it. Wahhh why does such an amazing neon have such issues!
I think we need to talk about this colour too... OMG. Pure pink/ ltiny bit peachy neon. I love this sort of shade so much, reminds me a bit of Essie Van d' Go but the neon version. It's not completely pink but has that peach sorta tone added in which you can't really tell from pictures. I don't know.. it might just be me hahah.
Coated with Seche Vite.



I'm not sure how long I will wear this, I might use it as a base for my Valentines day mani. Depends how well it wears. So whats everyone's plans for Valentines day? I'm going to see a stand up comedian from Youtube with my boyfriend and I can't wait ;)

xx

8 comments:

  1. love this! And it looks amazing in real life! So bright and neon:D Can't wait for summer when I see it on your nails:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is gorgeous! only bad thing, chipped really quickly :(

      Delete
  2. Wow, this color looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love eye-catching neons like this one! I just bought Highlight of My Summer not too long ago and wanted to pick up Are You Jelly? just because of the name. I really love this pink on you. It's so bright, I'd stare too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Highlight of My Summer, such a different neon! Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. This neon color looks wonderful on your nails :)

    Xx JUlia

    ReplyDelete