Tuesday 4 February 2014

Leopard Print!

Hey! Let me just say I was inspired to do this mani by a photo I saw on Instagram and I have completely forgotten who's picture it was (sorry!). I loved how the leopard print worked so well with the colours and glitter accent.



For the leopard print I used China Glaze Aquadelic,Sweet Hook and Liquid Leather for the black. On the pinky I did a couple coats of Sweet Hook before I decided I wanted to try out Glistening Snow haha, so I added two coats of that over the top. I also received a package from Born Pretty Store which sells really cool nail decals. I ordered some studs a while ago and had to try them out straight away.
I did a coat of Seche Vite over the painted nail then while it was drying I added the stud. After an hour one fell off :( so then I put a spot of top coat on and stuck the stud on that way.


Hope you liked this mani, it was nice to do something a bit different and I always love doing a leopard print :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this manicure,
    It looks just lovely on your nails!

    I also like the different colors that you used for this design ;)
    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete