Tuesday 11 February 2014

OPI My Very First Knockwurst

Hello hello! Work is having another crackdown on wearing polish so I'm going to get back on the nudes bandwagon and start wearing them again. I was so enjoying colours :( especially when I think that summer is going to be over kinda soon and I haven't worn a single neon! There's always the weekend I guess..
Apart from that sad story, I have a very pretty nude that I have worn before but never did a post about, so I thought I would try it again. This is OPI My Very First Knockwurst from the Germany Collection 2012.



I loveeee a good nude! This leans much more pink, I guess you could say a very pale rose creme because it has a very dusty look to it too. My Very First Knockwurst is seriously gorgeous what can I say. Went on perfectly in two coats, I had no issues. The accent is Essie A Cut Above, which is a really pretty pink glitter in a clear base (I also love an accent nail haha). All topped with Seche Vite.



Now I need to start planning for my Valentines day mani! :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicate and pretty, the OPI polish is lovely -- the Germany collection is one of my favorite collections :) I love the accent nail, too! These could definitely be Valentine's nails, they're so cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Germany Collection too, I'm kinda just discovering it now and need more of them. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete