Saturday 8 March 2014

OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?

Hello everyone.
I have been late with my blog posts recently. This mani is one I wore 2 days ago and loved.
As I have said, the OPI Brazil Collection is amazing! And I have had fun trying my picks out. 
When I first saw swatches of the collection, it was this polish that stood out. Such a cool orange (orange polish always catches my eyes) and I have noticed that OPI does not do many oranges, or any, like this shade. 
On to the polish :)



Where Did Suzi's Man-go is a bright, almost pastel orange creme. Does that make any sense? haha.
It is so cute and summery, and lovely on the nails. I paired this with an accent nail of OPI A Woman's Prague-ative, a copper colour with gold shimmer. This was one coat over the base, and although I do not really like this polish, I thought the colours might work nicely together.

 
This polish almost makes me miss summer, and summer is my least favourite season haha. It's so bright and happy and such a beautiful tone. I think I will be taking this out again very soon!

xxx

4 comments: