Monday 20 January 2014

Essie Brooch the Subject

Heyyyy :) I am on a nude polish kick! I can't get enough of them this summer to the point where I really don't want to wear colour :S I have bought quite a few lately (all quite similar haha) and am excited to try them all out, show you guys and see if I found my perfect polish mannequin hands! I thought Essie Topless and Barefoot was perfect, but I'm not so sure now. Tell me what you think about Essie Brooch the Subject :)





Love, love, love! This looks so natural on your nails. It is more of a tan based nude, my skin is much more pink toned but I think it actually looks quite good! I also need to mention the beautiful glitter accent, this is Emily de Molly Copper Field which is made up of teal, gold, lilac and darker purple glitters in a clear base. It is so pretty! And the glitters are really packed in there well :D


Emily de Molly as I have mentioned in a previous post is an indie seller based here in Australia. Link is in the other post :)!

xxx

8 comments: