Friday 24 January 2014

O.P.I Did You 'ear About Van Gogh?

Hey! I have now painted my nails again and am a bit late with this post :S Buuuut! I can tell you how good this polish wore now can't I? And it was fantastic! Lasted 3 whole days at work with minimal chipping but it  did start peeling though and took off some bigger pieces. This is O.P.I Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? with an accent of Essie Jazzy Jubilant.


When I first saw this, I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.. It looked like a pretty/ugly colour but it is so much nicer in person! It is a very different nude colour, very grey based. But I didn't mind it on my skin tone at all. And the formula was also great, as I have come to expect from O.P.I :)



 This was 2 coats of polish topped with Seche Vite. I think I have kind of moved on from textured polish and gone onto nudes because now I can't seem to buy enough of them. And I have found that O.P.I make some beautiful nude polishes!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment