Saturday 25 January 2014

O.P.I My Vampire is Buff

Hi! I was so excited to try this polish out, it's been on my wishlist for such a long time! I love the colour so much that I didn't want to put any glitter or nail art over it. This is O.P.I My Vampire is Buff :D
 


This is such a nice eggshell colour. I would never wear white alone because it's just not my thing but now I can wear something similar and less stand out-ish. This would look great as an alternative white in nail art etc. The problem I had was the formula, it wasn't the best. Quite watery and patchy. I ended up using 3 coats to try and even it out.. still not perfect but my nails have so many ridges at the moment so its understandable.

Topped with Seche Vite, but after only a few hours of wear, I have some chipping on the ends :S I can skip past the formula and everything because this polish is stunning!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I still need this polish!! It would be great to have for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not a big fan of white, but this is so soft and creamy :D!

      Delete