Wednesday 27 November 2013

China Glaze Haul!

Hello again! A couple of weeks ago I ordered from Head2Toe Beauty which is an American website that sells China Glaze, Essie & Color Club. My order arrived in the post today and I wanted to share some pictures.



 L-R: Classic Camel, Fast Track, All Wrapped Up, Glistening Snow
 L-R: Fairy Dust, Sweet Hook, Bat My Eyes, Towel Boy Toy
L-R: Goin' My Way?, Running in Circles, Jungle Queen, Winter Holly
 
With Christmas coming up and other costs, I should've waited to buy these :S but like most nail polish addicts would understand, it's hard to resist! I really wanted Winter Holly & Glistening Snow to wear on Xmas, but they were a bit expensive on eBay so it just worked out better buying in bulk (yay) :D
The shipping is quite expensive for us in Australia but when you buy about 12 like I usually do, it works to $6.00? a polish. Since I am unable to buy China Glaze here in Australia easily, it is much better to order in bulk from this website which I really recommend.
When I first ordered, the website seemed a bit suss but it really isn't haha. The order is processed and sent quite quickly and I usually receive it in the following couple of weeks. I don't do this often, but I had such a craving for some Xmas colours to wear in December. I had been putting polishes in the checkout for so long, I just decided to bite the bullet before I had to watch my money more closely around Christmas :)

Thanks very much for reading
Kimberley x


2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have a few of those polishes but you also bought a few that I've been wanting to try. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete