Wednesday 4 December 2013

China Glaze Sunset Sail

Hey! It's been a while since I've posted. I have really only felt like wearing neutral colours lately and work has been a bit stricter on nail polish, so I haven't had the chance to wear anything colourful :( hopefully they will go a bit easier on me around Christmas so I can put on some red and green haha. Today I have on China Glaze Sunset Sail!




Sunset Sail is a really nice peachy nude with very very subtle shimmer. Sorry about my swatches, the light I paint my nails in makes it seem like I did and good job, then I go outside to take the picture and I see all my mistakes haha. This polish does have a really nice creamy formula suprisingly, the last China Glaze I tried was Goin' My Way? and it was so watery and thin! Anyways, I now hope to blog a bit more again.

Thank you for reading!
Kimberley x

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful polish, I love this color!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did! xx

      Delete