Thursday 27 February 2014

Birthday Nails!

Hey! This is quite delayed but I have been quite busy after my birthday trying to fit in everything, I'm kind of glad its all over haha.
Yes, I turned 21 on the 25th! :D I had a great day (even though I was working) but I came home and had a great night. I just can't believe I'm 21, I feel so much older all of a sudden :P
I didn't have time to plan birhday nails which I was quite disappointed about so I decided I would just jazz up my current mani with some glitter and try doing a cupcake!


I quickly took some photos in the car on the way to work. The cupcake did not turn out how I expected but I'm kinda proud of my first attempt. I just used stripers and a doting tool to do the bottom of the frosting. I then did pink polka dots on the frosting but they looked weird haha, so I dotted over them with white in hope they looked like sprinkles!

Thanks for stopping by!

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! I love your little cupcake design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! I love this design - the cupcake is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look just perfect!
    The cupcake is soo cute!

    Happy Birthday ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! :) Nice mani!

    ReplyDelete