Monday 10 February 2014

China Glaze High Hopes

Hi everyone. I have been wanting to go through my untried polishes for a while now so I can see what polishes I might want to get rid of.. to make room for more ofcourse ;) I have been looking at this colour for a while, and because reds are not my colour I have put it off. The question being, why did I buy it in the first place? I thought China Glaze High Hopes was a darker orange, but after wearing it, it is definitely darker then I expected. Opinions please :D



 High Hopes is much more a red-orange then I expected. And even though I do not like wearing reds, this colour is actually very beautiful. It's very bright too and doesn't look terrible with my skin tone YAY! I had a couple compliments today on this polish, and people could not describe the colour because in some darker lights, it looks as if it leans a bit pink?
This was a dream to apply, 2 thick coats and dry time was quite fast. And I didn't smudge it either hooray :D Coated with Seche Vite.
I might just keep this polish :S



I am falling back in love with my China Glaze's after a hiatus of using other brands. I am also getting very excited for their City Flourish Spring Collection, which has some great colours right up my alley. Now I have my eye on a gorgeous green on my shelf that I will be swatching tomorrow for sure!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I like this one, it's super fierce :) Red polish is always classy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a cool shade, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete