Monday 4 November 2013

Sally Hansen Mini Haul

Hello again :)
I was at Priceline and saw that Sally Hansen was having a 3 for 2 sale (yay!). Sally Hansen is really the only polish brand that I buy from the shops because I do all my nail shopping online so it's exciting when they have a sale. This post is a little picture heavy.



And yes, I am doing these swatches while doing homework on the computer haha
I was so excited to see that the sugar coats were finally here in Australia, because of my textured obsession lately I had to buy a couple. I also found that one of the complete salon manicures was $5 off so I got that too.

 This is Sally Hansen Gray-t Escape. I am still trying to find a good nude colour, and this one is pretty close to what I'm looking for. I love the gray tone to it. This is 2 coats and no top coat. I also really love the brush on these polishes, the rounded wide edges make it so easy to apply compared to O.P.I's more square shape.

I was so excited for this colour! This is Sally Hansen Sour Apple with 2 coats. Gorgeous bright minty green. The colour in person is quite brighter. The formula was okay, definitely the roughest textured polish I have tried.

This Sally Hansen Bubble Plum. The formula was better than Sour Apple and the colour is such a nice shade of purple. This is 2 coats

I do like the sugar coats, when I removed them with nail polish remover, it left my fingers with lots of sugar type dust on them haha. That's okay though, because I still think they're a nice textured option. Now, I just need to get my hands on some Zoya PixieDusts and my texture obsession will be complete :)

Kimberley x

2 comments: