Wednesday 20 November 2013

O.P.I Kiss Me at Midnight & Essie Smooth Sailing

Hello again! Today I couldn't wait any longer to use O.P.I Kiss Me at Midnight, but I also wanted to do a tape mani and found Essie Smooth Sailing was the most similar colour i had. I really like how these colours turned out together!





Kiss Me at Midnight is a beautiful bright medium blue with lots of round silver glitters and I think I can see silver shimmer too. Smooth Sailing is a similar blue but more dustier and with subtle shimmer.


This is two coats of Kiss Me at Midnight (on thumb, pinky and pointer fingers) and two coats of Smooth Sailing. I then used my striping tape to make the shape on the other fingers and painted on some Sally Hansen Celeb City. I haven't put on top coat yet either. I've been a bit lazy doing my nails lately, and I would love to try some different nail art, especially for Christmas. I can't say anything bad about the formulas, both were great and even :D I'm just loving my textures right now, I cannot get enough!

Thanks for reading!
Kimberley x

No comments:

Post a Comment