Saturday 23 November 2013

China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle

Hey! Today I have on China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle because I wanted to start getting into the more summer colours. This is almost a bright teal, but leans more light blue? I'm not the best at describing colours haha.







I also added a coat of Sally Hansen Disco Ball to add a little something something, and then of course Seche Vite!
I really loved the China Glaze Sunsational Collection, and I know people were a bit harsh on formulas but I thought the colours made up for it big time. They're gorgeous! Too Yacht to Handle was a bit hard to get even, but was opaque in two coats. Could've done with a third to neaten it a bit better but I don't like doing more then two :S I bought all the cremes from the collection and one jelly simply because I hate jellys haha. I'm really excited to try out all the cremes this summer though! The weather just needs to decide if it wants to be hot or cold here in Adelaide!

Thanks for reading :)
Kimberley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment