Sunday 12 January 2014

Emily de Molly Devotion

Hey :D I received half of my Emily de Molly order a couple days ago after I went a bit polish crazy because a lot were marked down on her big cartel, then she had another sale so I bought a few more :S I wanted more holographics and was interested in trying hers. Omg! Look at the holo goodness! This is the beautiful Devotion.





No words describe how stunning this polish is. Purple strong holographic. So goooood *drools ;) This is 3 coats. Most swatches I saw used 2 but I felt like I could still see slight nail and the holographic just didn't show as well. Formula was quite sheer on first coat but definately built up well.

 I had to stand on very hot pavement outside to capture the awesome colour scheme haha but photos took inside just did not do this polish justice.

I bought these from http://www.emilydemolly.bigcartel.com/. She is an Australian indie polish seller who I have recently discovered, and will definitely be purchasing from in the future!

xxx

4 comments: