Monday 6 January 2014

China Glaze Bahamian Escape Gradient

Well hey :D I wanted to try a gradient again because the last time I did.. I completely failed. I think gradients look so nice and clean though so I thought I would give it another go. I used China Glaze Bahamian Escape and O.P.I You're Such a Budapest then added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and some Seche Vite.




 
 I painted 2 coats of You're Such a Budapest, then with a make up sponge, I dabbed some Bahamian Escape on the end half of the nail very gently. The last problem I had was that I didn't wait for the base to try, then I sponged on and both colours were taken right off. I had also done a base of white and tried to gradient over it which just did not work :( But, I am happy this technique worked much better.

How did I do? I think this is my most successful gradient and I cannot wait to try it with other colour combinations. I am also looking into getting a new camera, hopefully a DSLR so if anyone knows a good one to get, please let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. You did great! Very pretty combo and gradient, I am only brave enough to do glitter gradients because this just seems so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might be getting the hang of gradients haha. It's surprisingly easy when you start dabbing it on, I followed how Rebecca from rebeccalikesnails.com does hers. And thankyou :D

      Delete