Sunday 5 January 2014

Nicole by O.P.I Blue-berry Sweet On You

Hey everyone!
I have been wanting to try this polish so badly! It has been sitting on my shelf and I have been waiting for the perfect time to wear it, the weather has cooled down here and was pretty cloudy and rainy so... perfect :D This is Nicole by O.P.I Blue-berry Sweet On You which is from their textured Gumdrops line. I am obsessed with this colour!






Wow! This is so beautiful, I would describe it as a darker cool toned icey blue (maybe a tinge of purple?)  with scattered silver micro glitter. Not as sparkly as a Liquid Sand though, so hard to describe haha.


This is 3 coats. You only need 2 but by the time I had gotten around to taking photos, I had wear on the tips so I just decided to do another coat. 
 Formula was excellent, what I have come to find from Nicole by O.P.I. These textures are such good quality, I think I would have to say I prefer a Liquid Sand though only because they are what made me fall in love with textures haha.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimberley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment