Sunday 26 January 2014

Pastel Skittle Mani

Hi :D Wasn't too sure what I wanted to paint on my nails and after seeing a few people bringing out the pastel colours, I decided on a colourful mani for the day. I have not had such colourful nails in a long time, and seeing them on my nails looking so bright kinda feels a bit different haha (I think I have gotten too used to wearing nudes!) On to the nails!

Colours Used:
China Glaze Peachy Keen (orange)
China Glaze Lemon Fizz (yellow)
Essie Mint Candy Apple (blue)
Essie French Affair (pink)
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint (green)





 I used Sally Hansen Pennies for Heaven which is a lovely copper colour for the shapes which proved very difficult! First I tried with stripping tape but the brush is quite big so there was a lot of mess. Then I used the nail brush from a striper to free hand them. I kind of wish I hadn't put anything over the top but i'm sure i'll be wearing these colours together again!

xxx

4 comments: