Monday 3 March 2014

Glam Polish Frankenslime

Heyy!
How is everyone?
Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm starting a new position at work and it has been stressing me so much I have not wanted to paint my nails :(
I have been loving matte top coat though so I decided to try another indie I have not worn before. This is Glam Polish Frankenslime :D



Frankenslime is a purple and lime green hex and smaller glitter in a sheer green base. I love these colours together, they're really cool! I wish I had done another coat because as you can probably see, it's quite patchy and I can see nail! And in the next photo a big piece of lime glitter feel off before
This is layered one coat over one coat of In the Limelight topped with Revlon Matte Top Coat.



It is amazing in the bottle!
Thanks for stopping by 
:)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment